HOME





Perfect In Pink

My daughter Saoirse is a real girlie girl and LOVES pink.  She is so full of joy and wherever we go people always look at her and smile and watching her speeding along on her pink bike, with her pink helmet, pink shoes, pink top and even a pink tutu, I can see why.


I wanted to create a very girlie layout but to also include a few cogwheels as she is on her bike.  I would normally reserve these for layouts of my husband and son and not combine them with a dress form, flowers and butterflies, however I think they work together on this layout.




The papers used are My Mind's Eye Crown.  I used an extra sheet of the same paper to cut out the flowers and butterfly and decoupage them to the layout.  I also used Tim Holtz's Sizzix Sewing Room, Tattered Florals, Gadget Gears and Carnivale Vintage Market alphabet.  The "Inspire" gromlet is from We R Memory Keepers.  One of my favourite punches to use is the X-Cut butterfly punch.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Fab LO Maria. Love the colours and combination of cogs and flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the flowers and cogs together. I may have to steal that for my own little cycling girl :)

    If you have the time I hope I can drag you over to my blog sometime!

    http://fancypaperforgrownups.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Maria only you could make cog wheels look this girly!!

    ReplyDelete