HOME





My Best Friend

Distressing and layering - two of the things I love doing most when creating a layout.  Am I a compulsive distresser I wonder?  My friends at crops would probably agree!  LOL! 


 I love this photo of my daughter Saoirse and her friend Maya taken in our garden at Saoirse's 6th birthday party. 



The papers used are Cosmo Cricket Early Bird.  I also used We R Memory Keepers Magnetic Circle Cutter, Sizzix Flower Layers #9,  Woodware 2.5" Flower Punch, McGill 3" File Tab Punch and, of course, where would I be without my Tim Holtz Distresser!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Maria - thats a lovely LO and the colours are fab. I love bright colours and and this really caught my eye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maria, just lovely as usual! I love the feeling of movement created with the increasing size of embelishments over the picture - really brings the layout to life :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And thanks for the link also :)I'm looking forward to having an explore of all your favourite blogs :)

    ReplyDelete