HOME





Flower Wreath

I purchased these lovely flowers from Laura Ashley some time ago and have had them displayed in a container on my craft desk. Wreaths are so on trend at the moment and so I decided to make one using these flowers as only a few could be seen at the top of the container, which seemed like a waste.  


I used a 20cm circular styrofoam base and silicone glue.  I added a few green flowers from Prima and a couple of rose heads from artificial flowers picked up at Woodies.  The wreath was supposed to be round, however, as it developed it turned out more heart shaped.  I think it looks lovely in my very girly shabby chic pink and green craft room.


Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. That's gorgeous Maria, I love it.
    My craft room however is shabby but not chic...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful posts. Love the gift bags. Great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful wreath! welldone!Irene

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so splendidly pretty, Maria! Wonderful example of taking a store bought item and really making it your own. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!! :)

    Thank you sweetly for your concern about my foot. It's healing up well, I'm happy to report and should be as good as new in a month or so.

    Right now my husband and I are preparing for a cross country move. We're packing as much as we can in advance so all my scrapbooking supplies are getting tucked into boxes, which means I won't be able to create new project for the next little while. Once we're settled into our new place (in March) and I've unpacked, I'll be back to creating lots of cards and pages again (so looking forward to that!).

    Tons of hugs & joyful Sunday wishes,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oohhh... that is just gorgeous so pink and so pretty and I sooo want one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful Maria :)

    I've just finished reading all your Christmas posts too. Everything looks wonderful. I may have to hire you to do my house next year!

    ReplyDelete