HOME





Tender Moment

It's not always easy being a stay at home Mum but there are days when a fleeting tender moment between my children makes it all worthwhile!



While our children had THEIR play date a friend introduced me to needle felting at her kitchen table over a cup of tea and home made scones.  It was great fun and I thoroughly enjoyed OUR play date!   Isn't it so nice to make our own embellishments for our layouts?  Not only is this layout about my children, but when I look at the felt mushrooms, clouds and the little felt flower my friend made, it is a reminder of a lovely afternoon learning something new.  Thank you Emma!



The mushroom patterned paper and chipboard elements are from DCWV's The Green Stack collection.  The yellow polka dot paper is from Cosmo Cricket's Early Bird collection.  I used Tim Holtz's Sizzix Carnivale Vintage Market alphabet to die cut the title, Fiskars' postal stamp border punch and McGill's 3" file tab punch.

3 comments:

  1. Fab LO Maria, the felting is fandabbidozzi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab LO!!!! love your felting very much> it looks so great !!XXX Irene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maria this is gorgeous, Saoirse is such a girly girl the felt embellie's are fab!

    ReplyDelete