HOME





I Can Sometimes Resist Temptation, BUT NEVER MISCHIEF!

My son Oisin can sleep anywhere - on the stairs, floor, between two chairs, on the toilet and at the table as he chats away to me!  I love being there with him to capture these everyday moments!






I love Kraft cardstock for layouts as the colours just seem to pop.  The patterned paper, envelope, chipboard and stamps used in this layout are from Kaisercraft's Up, Up and Away collection.  I also used  cloud squeeze punches from Fiskars, Tim Holtz's Idea-ology filmstrip ribbon and mini safety pin, East of India's  tape measure and the quotes on vellum are from DCWV's Quote Stack Boy.

3 comments:

  1. More clouds, Maria!!! Such a beautiful layout, I love the bright colours against the kraft, and Oisin is so cute sleeping on the table.

    Julie :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That photo is priceless the lo is fab love the baloons and clouds probably exactly what was in his head at that moment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos of Oisin - OMG that is such a moment that you needed to scrapbook! lovely LO and super photo!

    ReplyDelete