HOME





You're Sew Special

Like all mothers I think my daughter is special or in this case "sew" special, even when she wants flowers from my flower arrangements or flower pots!



The patterned paper in this layout is PinkPaislee Butterfly Garden collection.  I used the 6x6 paperpack.  The craft paper is Tim Holtz's Advantus Idea-ology collection.  I also used Tim Holtz's Sizzix Sewing Room and Tattered Florals and Sizzix Flower Layers #9.  The stamps are Material Girl from Clear Art Stamps.  My McGill 3" file tab punch features again, together with Doodlebug bon bon mini alpha run-ons.
I just can't help myself and added a few buttons - LOL, I love buttons!  Added to that a bit of ribbon and a couple of pins. 
I so enjoyed making this layout that I even made a thank you card for a very special Aunt who is a dressmaker.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Loving your blog Maria! Last time I logged in it was empty, but it looks fab, great designs and your LO"s are stunning and full of details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Maria. I am so looking forward to following your blog. I LOVE your work. Congratulations on your blog.

    ReplyDelete