HOME





Explore, Discover, Journey, Dream

As a scrapbooker I love that my second child is a boy and so I get to work on boy themed layouts. In this layout, from a journalling point of view, I had nothing more to add to the stamped sentiments.  The sentiment "something incredibly wonderful is always possible" expresses exactly how I feel when I look at my children.

 



The patterned paper, chipboard buttons, tickets and tag used in the layout are from the Kaisercraft Up, Up and Away collection.  The film strip  is Tim Holtz's and the tape ribbon is East of India.  I used Tim Holtz's vintage photo distress ink.  For the tab I used a McGill  3" file tab punch and Doodlebug Design Mini Alpha Bon Bon rub ons.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. This is one of my favourite LO. Welldone!
    Irene

    ReplyDelete